FAA Certified 145 Repair Station – ODAR018H
Dominion Aviation has an abundance of maintenance experience with most single and multiengine piston, turboprop, and jet aircraft. Our Maintenance Department employs a large staff that includes specialty trained maintenance technicians. All of our technicians receive regular recurrent training enabling our team to stay ahead of ever-changing technological advances.
Authorized Service Center:
- Certified for composite aircraft repair
- Oxygen service and nitrogen service
- Non Destructive Testing
Cirrus Authorized Service Center
CAPS Certified Center
We are able to perform all maintenance and upgrades to CAPS systems including: Parachute, Rocket, Line Cutters and all Service Bulletins.
Improve your Cirrus through the addition of LoPresti products. We install all LoPresti products including HID and wingtips.
With years of experience servicing Cirrus Aircraft we are here to help you. From routine maintenance to performance modifications, your one stop for everything Cirrus is here. We own and operate our own Cirrus aircraft. Contact us for any of your needs.
Maintenance Plus Program
Join Dominion Aviation’s Maintenance Plus Program today and receive multiple benefits, including significant fuel discounts.
Included in Maintenance Plus Program:
- Complimentary Aircraft maintenance tracking
- 7.5% discount on shop labor rate
- $ 0.75 per gallon discount on fuel purchased from Dominion
What do you have to do to join?
- Have Dominion perform your annual inspection or pre-pay your next annual inspection and start today! Call 804-271-7793 and ask for our Maintenance Department.
- Dominion must perform the annual inspection and all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance the shop is authorized to perform as described in the Maintenance Plus Agreement between Aircraft Owner and Dominion.
- All payments must be made by Shell Aviation Card or maintain credit balance on account.
About Maintenance Tracking:
- You will send Dominion by fax or email your current flight times at your desired interval (weekly, monthly, etc.).
- We will provide maintenance tracking reports and notify you by email or fax when maintenance is due. (Aircraft owner is ultimately responsible for compliance).
- Dominion will provide up to five (5.0) hours of labor for log book review and tracking setup (a $390 value)!
Labor Rates (effective May 1, 2018):
- Piston Aircraft $92.50 per hour
- Turbine aircraft $99.00 per hour
- Pitot Static System Certs (FAR 91.411, 91.413) $325
Dominion stocks and sells many aircraft parts. Call us at (804)271-7793 for our complete inventory or assistance in ordering parts not listed.