Dominion Aviation is proud to serve as Richmond Executive – Chesterfield County Airport’s exclusive Fixed Base Operator (FBO). We provide our customers with first-class services in a modern general aviation airport to make both flying and ground experiences exceptional.
- Enterprise Rental Cars
- Crew Car
- Flight Planning Room
- Pilot Lounge with private work and snooze rooms, satellite TV
- On-site Restaurant
- Preferred Hotel Rates
- Two Conference rooms (30-person and 15-person capacity)
- Business Center Access: (fax, email, scan, copy)
- Banquet room (300 person capacity)
Dominion Aviation’s trained and experienced line technicians are intently focused on safety and customer service to ensure that they provide the highest level of ground support services possible.
For the convenience of our customers we offer:
- Jet A with single-point and 100LL aviation fuel, a large variety of aviation oils and lubricants, TKS fluid, aircraft towing, lavatory service, power carts, and interior and exterior cleaning and detailing
- Special pricing for Titan (Shell) Contract, Military Contract, and CAA (Corporate Aircraft Association) Contract Fuel
- Authorized Titan (Shell) Aviation dealer
- Quick turnarounds
- An abundance of ramp space capable of accommodating any size corporate jet such as a Gulfstream G650, Embraer Legacy 650, Falcon 8X, and Global Express 7500
- Overnight parking
- Corporate hangar space
The Richmond area is renowned for a wide variety of cultural, athletic, educational and historical sites. It is the capital of the Commonwealth and home to such attractions as the double-A baseball team, the Richmond Flying Squirrels, the nationally acclaimed Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Kings Dominion theme park, and a myriad of restaurants offering a broad array of international cuisine. Additionally, Richmond is the home of Virginia Commonwealth University, the University of Richmond, Virginia Union University, nearby Virginia State University, J. Sargeant Reynolds and John Tyler Community Colleges.
Call us for a list of nearby attractions and discounted bookings or visit the Virginia Tourism website for more information.
ICAO ID: KFCI
*Left Traffic both runways
|Runway 15||5500 x 100||RNAV|
|Runway 33||5500 x 100||ILS (108.30) RNAV|
- Piston: 1200′
- Turbine: 1700′
- Be advised: RIC Class C airspace is adjacent to the airport at 1400 feet MSL
- Unicom: 123.05
- FBO/ASRI: 128.925
- AWOS: 128.62
- AWOS Phone: 804-271-8426
- CLR/DEL: 124.60
Dominion has three corporate hangars available totaling 35,000 square feet of hangar space. In addition, 110 T-hangars, both large and small, are available for nightly/monthly rent.
How may we assist you today?
Please feel free to call, fax, or e-mail a request for additional information.
Pricing, Discounts, and Fees
- $5.24/ gallon 100LL
- $3.97/ gallon Jet-A
If you need any additional FBO services, we do charge a handling fee. However, this fee is waived with a minimum fuel purchase.
- Single Engine: 25 gallons or $30.50
- Multi-Engine or Single Engine Turbine: 50 gallons or $60.50
- Turbo Prop: 75 gallons or $115.50
- Small Jet: 100 gallons or $130.00
- Medium Jet: 150 gallons or $165.50
- Large Jet: 200 gallons or $220.50
Small Jet – Citation 500 series, Learjet 20/30/40, Beechjet, Premier, Falcon 10
Medium Jet – Citation 600/700, Learjet 55/60, Hawker, Westwind, Falcon 20/50, Gulfstream 150/280
Large Jet – Challenger 350/650, Falcon 900/2000/8X, Gulfstream II/III/IV/V/VI, Global Express, Legacy 600
*Angel Flight, PALS, Wings of Mercy, Wounded Warrior Project, and Pilots and Paws receive a $0.50 per gallon discount.*
Overnight Tie-Down Fees (per night)
- Single Piston: $5.50
- Multi Piston: $10.50
- Turbo Prop: $15.50
- Jet: $20.50
* First-night tie-down fee is waived with a fuel purchase*