Dominion Aviation is proud to serve as Richmond Executive – Chesterfield County Airport’s exclusive Fixed Base Operator (FBO). We provide our customers first class services in a modern general aviation airport to make both flying and ground experiences exceptional.
- Rental Cars
- Crew Car
- Flight Planning Room
- Pilot Lounge with private work and snooze rooms, satellite TV.
- On-site Restaurant
- Preferred Hotel Rates
- Two Conference rooms (30 person and 15 person capacity)
- Business Center Access: (fax, email, scan, copy)
- Banquet room (300 person capacity)
Dominion Aviation provides the highest level of ground support services. Our trained and experienced line technicians are intently focused on safety and customer service.
- Jet A with single point and 100LL aviation fuel, a large variety of aviation oils and lubricants, TKS fluid, aircraft towing, lavatory service, power carts, and interior and exterior cleaning and detailing.
- We offer Shell Aviation products and are an authorized Shell Aviation dealer.
- We specialize in quick turnarounds to meet the needs of our customers.
- Here we offer an abundance of ramp space capable of accommodating any size corporate jet including the Gulfstream 650 and the Global Express.
- For the convenience of our customers, we have overnight parking as well as transient hangar space.
The Richmond area is renown for a wide variety of cultural, sports, educational and historic sites. It is the capital of the Commonwealth and home to such attractions as the double-AA baseball team, the Richmond Squirrels, the nationally acclaimed Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Kings Dominion theme park, and a myriad of restaurants offering a broad array of international cuisine. Additionally, Richmond is the home of Virginia Commonwealth University, the University of Richmond, Virginia Union University, nearby Virginia State University, J. Sargeant Reynolds and John Tyler Community Colleges.
Call us for a list of nearby attractions and discounted bookings or visit the Virginia Tourism website for more information.
ICAO ID: KFCI
*Left Traffic both runways
|Runway 15||5500 x 100||RNAV|
|Runway 33||5500 x 100||ILS (108.30) RNAV|
- Piston: 1200′
- Turbine: 1700′
- Be advised: RIC Class C airspace is adjacent to airport at 1400 feet MSL
- Unicom: 123.05
- AWOS: 128.62
- CLR: 124.60
- Telephone: 804-271-8426
Dominion has three corporate hangars available totaling 35,000 square feet of hangar space. In addition, 110 T hangars, both large and small, are available for monthly rent.
How we may assist you today?
Please feel free to call, text or e-mail a request for additional information.