Dominion Aviation is proud to serve as Richmond Executive – Chesterfield County Airport’s exclusive Fixed Base Operator (FBO). We provide our customers first class services in a modern general aviation airport to make both flying and ground experiences exceptional.
- Enterprise Rental Cars
- Crew Car
- Flight Planning Room
- Pilot Lounge with private work and snooze rooms, satellite TV.
- On-site Restaurant
- Preferred Hotel Rates
- Two Conference rooms (30 person and 15 person capacity)
- Business Center Access: (fax, email, scan, copy)
- Banquet room (300 person capacity)
Dominion Aviation’s trained and experienced line technicians are intently focused on safety and customer service to ensure that they provide the highest level of ground support services.
For the convenience of our customers we offer:
- Jet A with single point and 100LL aviation fuel, a large variety of aviation oils and lubricants, TKS fluid, aircraft towing, lavatory service, power carts, and interior and exterior cleaning and detailing.
- Special pricing for Shell Contract, Military Contract, and CAA(Corporate Aircraft Association) Contract Fuel.
- Shell Aviation products and we are an authorized Shell Aviation dealer.
- Quick turnarounds to meet the needs of our customers.
- An abundance of ramp space capable of accommodating any size corporate jet including the Gulfstream 650 and the Global Express.
- Overnight parking as well as transient hangar space.
The Richmond area is renowned for a wide variety of cultural, athletic, educational and historic sites. It is the capital of the Commonwealth and home to such attractions as the double-A baseball team, the Richmond Flying Squirrels, the nationally acclaimed Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Kings Dominion theme park, and a myriad of restaurants offering a broad array of international cuisine. Additionally, Richmond is the home of Virginia Commonwealth University, the University of Richmond, Virginia Union University, nearby Virginia State University, J. Sargeant Reynolds and John Tyler Community Colleges.
Call us for a list of nearby attractions and discounted bookings or visit the Virginia Tourism website for more information.
ICAO ID: KFCI
*Left Traffic both runways
|Runway 15||5500 x 100||RNAV|
|Runway 33||5500 x 100||ILS (108.30) RNAV|
- Piston: 1200′
- Turbine: 1700′
- Be advised: RIC Class C airspace is adjacent to airport at 1400 feet MSL
- Unicom: 123.05
- AWOS: 128.62
- CLR: 124.60
- Telephone: 804-271-8426
Dominion has three corporate hangars available totaling 35,000 square feet of hangar space. In addition, 110 T hangars, both large and small, are available for monthly rent.
How may we assist you today?
Please feel free to call, fax, or e-mail a request for additional information.
Pricing, Discounts, and Fees
- $5.65/ gallon 100LL
- $5.20/gallon Jet-A
Jet Fuel Quantity Discounts (per gallon)
- 300-499 gal, $0.15
- 500-749 gal, $0.25
- 750-999 gal, $0.40
- 1,000 gal plus, $0.50
If you need any additional FBO services, we do charge a handling fee. However, this fee is waived with a minimum fuel purchase.
- Single Engine: 25 gallons or $30.50
- Multi Engine or Single Engine Turbine: 50 gallons or $60.50
- Turbo Prop: 75 gallons or $115.50
- Small Jet: 100 gallons or $130.00
- Medium Jet: 150 gallons or $165.50
- Large Jet: 200 gallons or $220.50
Small Jet-Citation 500 series, Learjet 20/30/40, Beechjet, Premier, Falcon 10
Medium Jet-Citation 600/700, Learjet 55/60, Hawker, Westwind, Falcon 20/50, Gulfstream 100/200
Large Jet-Challenger, Falcon 2000/900, Gulfstream II, III, IV, V
*Angel Flight, Wings of Mercy, Wounded Warrior Project, and Pilots and Paws receive a $0.50 discount per gallon.*
Overnight Tie-Down Fees (per night)
- Single Piston, $5.50
- Multi Piston, $10.50
- Turbo Prop, $15.50
- Jet, $20.50
*first night tie-down fee is waived with a fuel purchase*